1. Maintain the original color of food: using vacuum frying, the temperature and oxygen concentration reduce greatly. Fried food is not easy to fade, discoloration, and browning, it can maintain the color of the raw material. Such as kiwifruit easily browned by heat,but can be kept green by frying in a vacuum.
2. Maintain the original flavor of food: using vacuum frying, the raw materials are heated in the sealed vacuum state. And most of the flavor components in the raw materials are water-soluble, so they do not dissolve out of the oil. With the dehydration of raw materials, these flavor components can be further concentrated. Therefore, using vacuum frying technology can be very good to preserve the flavor of the raw material.
3. Reduce the deterioration of cooking oil: Oil degradation includes oxidation, polymerization and thermal decomposition. Hydrolysis produced by contact of water or steam with oil is the main aspect of oil deterioration.In the process of vacuum frying, the oil is in the state of negative pressure, the gas dissolved in the oil will quickly escape, so the degree of deterioration of the oil is greatly reduced.
application:Vacuum frying machine uses the heat-conducting medium and lowers the temperatures to finish the dehydration of raw material under vacuum condition. It is used for the following raw material:
1. Fruits: Apple, Banana, Pineapple, Peach etc.
2. Vegetables: Carrot, Pumpkin, Snap bean, Sweet potato, Taro, Potato, Garlic, Green Pepper, Onion, etc.
3. Nuts: cashewnut, Peanut, etc.
4. Seafood, meat etc.
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background